The beauty enthusiasts have found their new addiction – Hyaluron pens. What was initially developed for treating diabetic patients is an asset of half the population now! Hyaluron Pens are devices that help inject hyaluronic acid into the skin without a needle. They have been garnering a lot of attention, and lucky for you, your relationship with beauty will now become a rosy affair! Serving multiple benefits, they have turned into the new darling! Even Hyaluron Pen reviews are acting as a strong alibi for our case. We can say it’s something that can help but is it true?
Famous online and in stores, these pens have turned saviors to all those who want to accentuate their skin. People often shut themselves in the bathroom playing around with different products. Be it for getting rid of those dark spots or struggling to remove your forehead wrinkles. Hyaluron pens save you from all those troubles. But we can’t say if it’s true. Is it something you need? Let’s dig deep to find out.
Also Read: Moira Cosmetics Review
Hyaluron Pen Reviews | Worthy of the Buzz?
Having hit the cosmetic world by storm, the hyaluron pen has saved women from all their beauty troubles. Makeup enthusiasts have been rummaging all stores to get their hands on this little piece of miracle. So what is a Hyaluron pen?
A Hyaluron pen is an at-home mechanical device that injects hyaluronic acid into the upper layer of the dermis, on the lips and skin. It is done without using a needle by bursting a solid jet of air into the skin. This pressurized air creates microscopic holes in the skin and makes it easy to absorb the hyaluronic acid. The acid is found naturally in the body and is solely responsible for keeping our skin hydrated, fresh, and youthful.
This gel-like substance is also an excellent carrier of anti-aging properties. The needle-free device pen brings out its A-game on your face by rejuvenating the dead cells. They help amplify your beauty, your skin gains back its lost elasticity, and the blemishes go into hiding. It also boosts collagen, delivers protection against environmental pollution, smoothes wrinkles, lights up your face, and deeply nourishes it. With these pens’ assistance, you can also bid those eye bags goodbye! The hyaluron pen adds more volume to your lips with its alluring qualities, making them look plumper.
The FDA disapproves of Hyaluron pens, and hence must be used by qualified professionals. Users must watch helpful videos and tutorials before using them on their skin. These devices are too expensive to be wasted on a single time, and it’s crucial to sterilize them before and after use. A hyaluron pen can be at your service for a good 6-7 months if taken care of efficiently.
Some Hyaluron Pens To Try
When Should You Not Use Hyaluron Pens?
- In case of pregnancy
- If you have to breastfeed
- Those under 18 years of age
- Are hypersensitive or allergic
- Weak immune system
- Herpes affecting the mouth
- Having keloid scars
- Suffering from autoimmune disease
Why Should You Use The Hyaluron Pen?
- No needles – Beauty is painless now! Hyaluron pens cut down on the hesitance where a needle is involved. This unique treatment includes a self-injecting pen applying a certain amount of pressure from the pen ejecting onto the upper layer of the skin, thereby creating microscopic holes. As a result, the risk of bruises is considerably low.
- Enlivens up your face – Hyaluron pens deeply hydrate your face and nourish it from within, adding a natural glow to your skin. The hyaluronic acid cooks up its magic and is known to thin out wrinkles, fight pigmentation, lighten up the fine lines, restore the face’s elasticity, and make your skin brighter.
- Pouty lips – Those plumpy and pouty lips are easy to achieve now. The hyaluron pen, with its effectiveness, thickens your lips and lifts them. They are more luscious and hydrated. The pen also helps in whitening the lips, making them clearer.
- Bye-bye blemishes – The active ingredient hyaluronic acid is known for its increased resilience and how it defends the skin against daily pollution. The pen smoothes the texture of your skin, reviving its lost shine. It also fades the blemishes leaving you with bouncier skin to admire.
- Saves money – Hyaluron pens are considerably cheaper as compared to other methods. They save you all the trouble of going for surgeries and other cosmetic treatments. You can do it yourself with the ease of being at home.
- No fear of needle
- Fully natural way
- Quick process of approximately 30 minutes of one session
- Reduced pain as compared to needles
- Instant beautification
- Revitalizes face by hydrating it
- Clears out blemishes and wrinkles
- Plumper lips
- Adds radiance to the skin
- It takes less time to recover
- An affordable method as compared to surgery
- Skin discoloration
- Allergic reaction
- Overdoing the lips
- Scars and bruises
- Damaging of blood vessels, eyes, face
- Inflammation on skin
- Abscess formation
- Asymmetry of the face
- Results losing their effectiveness shortly
Customer Feedback | Hyaluron Pen Before And After Reviews
Jasmine commented, “I loved the product when it arrived. At first, it took me some time to understand it, but I got around.”
Kiara pinned, “Hyaluron pens are exactly what beauty buffs like me need. It is the best part of my makeup routine.”
Rose expressed, “I am big on skincare. Therefore I got one hyaluron pen for myself. I can tell it has boosted my skin’s health a lot. It was a good purchase.”
Ariana said, “The pen broke after a single-use. I wouldn’t recommend buying it.”
Megan commented, “I have been wanting to get one, but it seems really expensive.”
Laura said, “The Hyaluron pen changed the story of my life. I had huge pores and used to suffer from blemishes. My skin has become brighter and wrinkle-free now.”
Avril expressed, “I was really hesitant to buy one but eventually did. After the first use, my face started feeling itchy. I guess it is not suitable for sensitive skin.”
Janet pinned, “Go for it. It gave me some amazing results.”
FAQs | Hyaluron Pen Reviews
Does Hyaluron Pen Hurt?
It varies from person to person. Some people may experience a little discomfort while others don’t. The hyaluron pen has been designed in a way that would be more comfortable than needles. The fillers are mixed with lidocaine solution to neutralize or lessen the effect of the injection. If customers have susceptible skin, they offer numbing cream to soothe them and make the injecting process easier.
Is Hyaluron Pen Safe?
Like every other thing, these pens also have certain drawbacks about them. They are potentially risky for the skin and can end up causing skin inflammation, fungal infection, abscess formation, change in skin color, damage to eyes, and more.
Everything depends on the pressure with which you apply them to your face. The higher the pressure, the more dangerous it is for your skin which may be impossible to reverse. It may cure infections with medicines, but the discoloration may not disappear.
How long does the Hyaluron Pen last?
The lifespan of a Hyaluron pen depends on how you take care of it. If you are careful with it and clean it after every use, it will last longer. On average, it lasts from 4-5 weeks to 6 months.
Which Hyaluron Pen is the best?
The Hyaluronic Pen Black and Gold is the best in the market. With this, you can easily decide the dosage of the fillers.
Where can I use the Hyaluron Pen?
Initially, the pen was designed to provide diabetic patients with proper insulation without using painful needles. With the rise of the beauty industry, now people use them to make their lips plumper and more prominent. It’s also used on the face to moisturize it from within and remove blemishes and wrinkles deeply.
Can Hyaluron Pen cause vascular occlusion?
The company has informed that hyaluron pens do not pose a threat like vascular occlusion, but there are good chances they can damage the blood vessels inside your face. It would help if you handled adequately following all the guidelines and must be kept away from children at all times.
How does the Hyaluron Pen work?
The hyaluron pen releases hyaluronic acid into the skin to give a force of pressurized air. This is done to create tiny holes in the upper layer of the skin. During this time, the lips are numbed, yet you may feel a pinch. This goes on for 30 mins, after which your lips will be left to heal for a couple of hours. Depending upon your situation, they decide how many sessions you want. In the end, you’ll have fuller lips.
Closure | Hyaluron Pen Review
Hyaluron Pens seem to bring people closer to voluminous lips, fulfilling the demand for minimalist beauty, and many Hyaluron Pen Reviews assert the same. It has ended their nightmares of dreadful skin problems by giving their face a charming touch. With people being more committed to their skin than ever, these pens have impacted us.