Have you ever felt underconfident because of your eyelashes whose presence doesn’t make any difference? Their presence is the same as their disappearance. If yes, you are on the right page. False lashes have been a lifesaver for those who struggle with tiny or ineffective-looking lashes. But most of these lashes burden the eyes, and instead of providing that comfort, they become a significant source of discomfort. So, searching for a solution, we came across Opulence MD Lashes. But are they worth it? Let’s discuss it in this article based on Opulence MD Lashes reviews.
Our eyelashes play a significant role in enhancing the beauty of our faces. Natural, dense, and robust lashes are no less than a boon. But if we aren’t blessed with that or lose this blessing with time, false eyelashes or magnetic lashes come as a savior. Since the eyes are the most delicate organ of the body, and in addition to that, the eyelid skin is the thinnest skin of the body, there has always been doubt regarding the credibility of false lashes. So are they safe for the skin? Let’s find out.
Opulence MD Lashes Reviews | Better Than The Rest?
Opulence MD is a startup, and the good name is Anika Goodwin Hildebrand. Anika is an ophthalmologist and, more specifically, an eyelid specialist. Therefore, her curiosity about eyes led her to the most common problem prevailing in the market: eyelash adhesive. False eyelashes tend to be put through an adhesive similar to the one used in super glue. This is quite a harmful chemical for the skin and may lead to various skin problems. She came up with Opulence MD, a brand specializing in eyelash extension products, to solve this problem.
The most significant category that differentiates it from other products is its eyelashes. They manufacture magnetic eyelashes, which apply to the eyelid with the help of magnetic eyeliner. Therefore, the role of adhesive has wholly vanished. Bringing an end to the glue removes the harmful ingredients from this whole false eyelashes concept.
Ingredients of the eyelash
- Tail hair of Siberian mink- Siberian mink is a carnivorous animal whose fur has been highly-priced because of its use in clothing. The eyelashes made from mink’s hair are the most pricey ones. Mink’s hair is exquisite and makes it difficult for the lash artist to work with them. However, these are pretty soft and smooth and don’t put a lot of pressure on the eyes.
Opulence MD lashes Ingredients of
- Acrylates copolymer: Acrylates copolymer is a general term for synthetic copolymers used in various cosmetics and hair care products. It brings water resistance to the product and forms a coat that allows the other product to be attached quite well.
- Propylene glycol: propylene glycol is a colorless liquid added to various cosmetics and moisturizers. It is a humectant that helps retain adequate moisture to the skin without causing any redness or irritation.
- Synthetic iron oxide: It is mainly used in eyeliners to help maintain their texture. Moreover, synthetic iron oxide is free from any ferrous or ferric oxides and is relatively safe to apply to the skin and around the eyes.
How To Apply Magnetic Lashes?
You need to follow a particular procedure to apply Opulence MD magnetic lashes. This procedure may vary from the one usually observed during the regular application of false lashes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Opulence MD magnetic eyeliner before applying lashes
- Apply the coat beforehand and dry it before applying another coat of eyeliner.
- Take the lashes and apply them along the lash line above your original eyelashes.
- Hold on to the false eyelash until you feel the magnets attached to your skin and adjust accordingly.
- If they didn’t set on your eyes correctly and you want to apply it again after removing it, use another eyeliner coat before repeating the process.
Opulence MD offers around 26 different magnetic eyelashes based on their color and lashes length. Every eyelash category is different in one way or the other. Also, some classes offer you three pairs of lashes while others only one pair. Most of the eyelashes hold a wearable period of 40 times. The Price of each lash will vary accordingly.
Benefits of Opulence MD Magnetic Lashes
- Continuous wear up to 40 times- most of the false lashes you find in the market hold up to only a single-use. Therefore, one of the most significant benefits of these magnetic lashes is their wearability up to 40 times. But this, too, will demand proper care and storage.
- The smaller size of magnets- the magnets applied to these lashes are comparatively smaller than the ones you find in other lashes. Because of this, they don’t put up a burden on the eyes. Moreover, the magnets are super strong and hold up to the eyelashes for quite long
- Super thin and flexible band- the eyelash band is quite comfortable on the eyes and can be easily molded accordingly to adjust to the lash line.
- Comfortable lashes
- Excellent lash hair
- Cruelty- free
- Hold up to the lash line for quite long
- Wide variety of lashes
- It doesn’t weigh down the eyes
- It doesn’t distract your vision
- Easy wearability with contact lenses
- Quite pricey
- The eyeliner may feel sticky while sweating
- Tiny tubules might be felt while pulling off the eyelash
Alternatives For Opulence MD Lashes
Glamnetic: Glamnetic lashes stand out in every circumstance. They are windproof, waterproof, and, most importantly, sweatproof. Made with 100% pure mink, they are attached with 12 micro-sized magnets that hold on to the skin quite well. People go crazy over them because of their convenience and interest-free installment policy with four equal installments.
Calailis: Calailis offers 100% cruelty-free magnetic lashes made from mink fur to their customers. Moreover, the ultra-fine magnetic particles get attached to the skin quite easily with the help of smudge-proof magnetic eyeliner. Most of their kits include three pairs of premium eyelashes with magnetic eyeliner and an applicator at an affordable range.
|Glamnetic Magnetic Eyelashes - Venus | Short Magnetic Lashes, 60 Wears Reusable High Volume Faux...||Check Price|
|CALAILIS Magnetic Eyeliner and Eyelashes Kit, for Magnetic Lashes Set, Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner,...||Check Price|
Customer Reviews| Opulence MD Lashes Review
Ruby says, “My journey with opulence MD lashes had been incredible. One of my friends introduced me to this. My experience with false lashes made me lose my natural eyelashes to a large extent. Therefore, Opulence MD came as a light at the end of the tunnel. It helped me save my money to a large extent, and they are so light on the eyes. However, removing the eyeliner takes time, but overall the product is quite good.”
Lisa says, “Opulence MD eyelashes are pretty comfortable and lightweight. What bothers me the most is the coats of the eyeliner before its application. Since I am a spectacle person, I usually wear contact lenses. However, the removal of eyeliner has always been a headache for me.”
FAQs | Opulence MD Lashes Reviews
How many magnets are there on Opulence MD Lashes?
It depends upon the eyelashes you choose. However, most magnetic eyelash pairs have 12 low-profile, high-strength magnets.
Are Opulence MD Lashes cruelty-free?
Yes, Opulence MD Lashes are cruelty-free as they kill no animal for their products. They only use the tail hair of Siberian mink for this.
We believe that your eagerness to know about opulence MD eyelashes ends here, and you have your opinion regarding its purchase after going through Opulence MD Lashes reviews. Although they are pretty comfortable and lightweight, what might bother you is their Price. With such high prices, one may rethink their decision to buy them. But if you want to make this investment, it will not lead you to cry over your decision because of its durability.
However, you can achieve this durability only through utmost care and safe storage. The shelf life of an opened eyeliner also stands at four months only. Therefore, consider your pocket and your skincare professional before buying it.