Have you ever heard about using hemorrhoid cream to shrink under-eye bags? This unusual trick was shared by Mario Dedivanovic, aka Kim Kardashian’s makeup artist, during a masterclass session held in New York. Preparation H provides temporary relief from pain, swelling, and itching caused due to hemorrhoids. Mario said it quickly gets rid of puffy eyes and wrinkles. This Plexaderm VS Preparation H article will put this idea to the test.
Plexaderm’s formulation explicitly reduces wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, and puffiness around the eyes. Relatively, Preparation H is not to be used anywhere around the eyes or on the face. Hence, it raises concerns about safety and efficacy.
You May Also Like: Omega Q Plus Max Reviews
Plexaderm VS Preparation H | What Is Worth Giving A Shot?
Packaging And Cost
Plexaderm: This product comes in a pump dispenser bottle and retails for $59.95. A trial pack with a blister package is also available. It retails for $14.95.
Preparation H: This product comes in a tube. It is available in two sizes and retails for $10.96.
Conclusion: The packaging of both products allows you to use them without any hassle. Preparation H is a lot cheaper as compared to Plexaderm.
Sodium Silicate: It temporarily tightens the skin, leading to decreased visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: It encourages the production of new skin cells and keeps the skin smooth and supple.
Soluble Collagen: It moisturizes the skin and makes it firm and flexible by increasing collagen production.
Titanium Dioxide: It protects the skin from harmful sun rays that cause sunburn and cancer.
Glycerine: It hydrates and softens the skin by retaining moisture.
White petrolatum: It prevents dryness by moisturizing the skin.
Pramoxine: Relieves pain and itching caused due to poisoning, bites, cuts, and burns.
Phenylephrine: It shrinks blood vessels to relieve inflammation. Also, it provides relief from burning and itching.
Plexaderm erases wrinkles, fine lines, and puffiness by tightening the skin temporarily. The components used are proven to be effective by research and studies. Preparation H consists of ingredients that temporarily relieve swelling and dryness.
Hydration provided by glycerine and white petroleum could mask a few wrinkles and fine lines. Phenylephrine could shrink under-eye bags and puffiness. However, you must avoid using Preparation H around the eyes. As the area surrounding our eyes is sensitive, one can see irritations like swelling, itching, peeling, and redness.
How Does It Work?
Sodium Silicate is a hardening agent. It temporarily tightens the skin. As a consequence, wrinkles and fine lines get filled, and the skin looks smooth and even. Moisturizing agents provide hydration to the skin to revive dull skin. Added hydration helps to iron out creases and lines as well.
- ANTI-AGING ADVANCED GOODNESS – Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum harnesses the power of silicate minerals derived from shale clay to create a temporary skin tightening layer on your skin that lifts, tightens and smooths the skin for a more youthful appearance.
- SMOOTHER THAN EVER – Our facial serum was formulated to be easier to spread and more evenly applied than previous formulas. It has a smoother feeling when dry and a more satin finish, leaving you with a natural youthful glow.
- AT HOME INSTANT FACE LIFT – Our clinically tested anti wrinkle repair formula gives instant results in as little as 10 minutes that leave you looking years younger. Get immediate results without turning to expensive cosmetic treatments that can be painful and time consuming!
- 10 HOURS OF ONGOING BEAUTY – Our advanced skin serum was clinically tested and shows that results can last for up to 10 hours. Apply to clean and dry skin. Allow Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum to set and dry for 10 minutes after application. Avoid moving the areas in which you’ve applied Plexaderm so that you can achieve optimal results.
- PERFECT FOR ALL – Plexaderm goes on clear so nobody will know you are using it and it is easy to apply! This anti-aging serum has both men and women nationwide happy with their youthful-looking skin and younger appearance.
The ingredients that could potentially decrease the appearance of wrinkles and under-eye bags are Glycerin, White petrolatum, and Phenylephrine. Hydration maintains skin elasticity and masks fine lines and creases temporarily. As Phenylephrine is an anti-inflammatory agent, it can shrink the size of under-eye bags.
Plexaderm could prove to be ineffective to mask all wrinkles and fine lines. Speaking of Preparation H, although it seems to be effective in theory, it could not work practically.
Plexaderm: The vital element of Plexaderm is Sodium Silicate. It is hazardous to the eyes and mucous membrane. It causes severe irritations such as pain, burning, and itching.
Preparation H: Contact with eyes poses a risk of cataracts and glaucoma. Prolonged usage leads to thinning of the skin and severe sensitivity.
It is crucial to use these products with caution. It is best to use Preparation H only for treating discomfort caused due to hemorrhoids. Do not forget to do a patch test before use to eliminate the possibility of suffering an adverse reaction.
Customer Insights | Plexaderm VS Preparation H Before And After
Carolina commented, “Plexaderm never disappoints me. It makes wrinkles and fine lines disappear within minutes. My face looks fresh and youthful every time I use it.”
Sharron said, “It feels a bit hard on the skin. It only masks tiny creases and lines. It is expensive as well.”
Preparation H Reviews
Maxi noted, “I heard that Preparation H decreases under- bags and wrinkles and decided to give it a try. It did not do anything. It smells bad and feels very sticky on the skin.”
Anna said, “This caused extreme itching and redness around my eyes. Please do not try this hack.”
FAQs | Plexaderm VS Preparation H
What is the difference between Plexaderm and Preparation H?
Plexaderm is a serum that temporarily reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and inflammation in as little as 10 minutes. Preparation H is a cream that eases pain, itching, and swelling caused due to hemorrhoids.
- One 1.8 oz tube of Preparation H Hemorrhoid Cream with Aloe
- Hemorrhoid treatment delivers fast relief of pain, itching and burning caused by external hemorrhoids
- Itch relief cream formulated with aloe, vitamin E and panthenol for soothing relief
- Aloe cream helps temporarily relieve skin irritation associated with hemorrhoids
- Preparation H Medicated Wipes can be used before applying Preparation H Hemorrhoid Cream
Does Plexaderm have the same ingredients as Preparation H?
Plexaderm and Preparation H do not have the same ingredients. However, both formulations use soothing and moisturizing ingredients. In Plexaderm, Soluble Collagen and Hydrolyzed Rice Protein hydrate the skin to conceal lines and creases. In Preparation H, Glycerin and White Petrolatum provide moisturization.
Is Plexaderm and Preparation H the same?
Plexaderm and Preparation are not the same. Both products target different concerns. Plexaderm acts as a quick solution to diminish some common skin concerns caused due to aging, like wrinkles and fine lines. On the other hand, Preparation H is an ointment curated to relieve discomfort caused due to hemorrhoids.
Closure | Plexaderm VS Preparation H
To conclude this Plexaderm VS Preparation H article, it is safe to say that Plexaderm is undoubtedly the safest and the most effective option to use than Preparation H. It quickly fixes wrinkles, fine lines, and puffiness. One can expect only mild irritations if any. However, using Preparation H to diminish wrinkles and puffiness is ineffective and dangerous.
Common causes of under-bags and wrinkles are aging, dehydration, lack of sleep, and smoking. They can be hereditary as well. Adopt a healthy lifestyle to tackle such concerns naturally. If not, plenty of safe options are available in the market that will work better than hemorrhoid cream.