The world has accepted fast fashion, and everyone is getting used to it. If we want to define the fast style, it means to keep up with demand, fashion brands are quick to overstock stores and satisfy shoppers’ whims. After that, they’re just as quick to throw their collections away to make room for the next shopping season. That’s how fast fashion operates in a nutshell. Stores like Shein aren’t easy to find, but we’ve got your back.
Fast fashion can be described as cheap, trendy, and disposable. Ready-made clothing offers various clothing items in a range of sizes for us to choose from. This allowed the middle class to access fashion more affordable. However, there are many more stores like Shein that we can approach.
Stores like Shein | 11 Stores (Offline & Online)
Shein is a Chinese e-commerce platform owned by Zoetop Business Co. that has become a wildly popular giant in online trendy fast fashion, particularly among teens and young adults. By the end of 2021, Shein had grown to command nearly one-third of the market in the United States. It sells stylish clothes for men, women, and children, the United States being its biggest consumer market. We must mention that Instagram and Tiktik have played an integral role in Shein’s success.
Younger consumers with a significant population have modern tastes and limited income and are drawn to Shein. The company uses strategies to quickly test the appeal of new products and secure online sales. Some stores in the USA operate similarly to Shein and have the same styles and price ranges.
StyleWe was founded in 2015. It is an online multi-designer brand featuring independent fashion designers. They are committed to providing customers with original, high-quality, exclusive fashion products from independent designers. From designer tops to virgin killer sweaters, they have it all.
They are big on customer service and like connecting with their customers directly. They have various payment methods which make it hassle-free. You can pay by credit/debit card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Afterpay, and Klarna.
- Their products are available in US and UK measurements. Pay attention to your size. They offer products up to 3XL.
- They are a purely online service.
- There are two kinds of shipping they offer. The standard shipping takes 13-20 days for your product to arrive, and the expedited shipping takes about 8-15 business days. The latter comes with an extra cost.
- StyleWe has a fantastic website that is very informative and has instructions and images. This is a very user-friendly platform.
- All Purchases (except swimwear, underwear, panties, bags, and accessories) can be returned within 30 days from the delivered date. Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, and ensure that all articles in the package are intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees, and no refund will be issued. You will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
- It does not offer COD as a payment option.
- It does not offer men’s clothing.
Lulus buys and designs sophisticated, chic, and modern styles. They invest in superior construction and high-end finishes to make your purchase an accurate representation of affordable luxury. They have a mobile app and a blog. The blog is very informative on current trends and upcoming fashion styles. It gives good ideas for situational outfits.
They also offer a student discount of 10%, which is very inviting to young customers. The affordable clothing line does not end there; it also has a bridal concierge. They have excellent customer service; you can call, write to, text, or email them about any issue.
- You can track your order easily on their website.
- For Desktop and mobile purchases, they accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club International, PayPal, Klarna, Afterpay, Lulus Gift Cards, and Lulus Online Credit.
- For purchases made through the Lulus App, they accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Lulus Online Credit. If you use a prepaid gift card, you must register a billing address with the credit card company before placing an order.
- They do not accept cashier’s checks or money orders.
- Return packages must be returned within the 45 days following delivery. Returns received after this time frame may be subject to denial and sent back to you. No returns, refunds, or online credits are available for final sale items of any price.
- Returns must be received in new condition, unworn, unwashed, and with the hygienic liner. Items must be returned with all vendor tags attached.
- To exchange an item, return your items that did not work and place a new order for the desired items.
- There are three shipping methods. The economy shipping order arrives in 14-30 days with a cost. Standard shipping takes 12-22 days and comes with the price, too, priority shipping will incur a higher fee, and the order will be here in 9-15 days.
- They don’t offer COD and exchanges.
- Does not offer men’s clothing.
One of the best things about the app is that it offers men’s and women’s clothing. It launched in 2006. They have held charity sample sales, coffee mornings, bake sales, charity-shop takeovers, swap shops, sponsored challenges, and more.
Boohoo has its app and now stores in NYC and internationally too. They also have a blog and an app called BoohooFit. Its reach is spread internationally, and they have offices and stores in the USA, Europe, and Australia.
- Boohoo also offers you a 10% student discount.
- They don’t have a COD option.
- You can pay by debit/credit card. Paypal, Apple Pay, Klarna, Clearpay, and Laybuy are also accepted.
- You’ve got 28 days to send something back to us from the day you receive it.
- You need to send the product back to the company.
- Refunds take up to 14 days.
- They don’t offer an exchange facility.
- They have two shipping options. UK standard delivery takes up to 5 working days, UK next day delivery, and DPD Precise Delivery which can get your item delivered in a 1-hour delivery window.
They also have a men’s and women’s clothing range available. They offer ASOS Brands in more than 30 sizes and are committed to providing all sizes at the same price. ASOS Marketplace was created in 2010. The marketplace is an idea where the team seeks out the best fashion start-ups, so you can always shop for one-of-a-kind finds. They also have an ASOS app.
- They don’t have a COD option. They accept VISA, Mastercard, Delta, Amex, PayPal, Klarna, GPay, and Apple Pay.
- There is standard and express delivery. The charges will be shown to you during checkout.
- Return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection. We’ll give you a full refund through the original payment method.
- They don’t offer exchanges, and you need to send the return parcel back to them.
- You can track the order easily from their app or site.
Urban Outfitters is a unisex brand, and they have online and offline stores. They offer payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Afterpay, Klarna, Apple Pay, Urban Outfitters Gift Cards, and Urban Outfitters Store Merchandise Gift Cards.
- There are no different kinds of shipping here. You will be charged according to your delivery location.
- You must go to a UO store or ship them back to the company for returns and exchanges. You will get your refund in 1-3 days. For exchanging the product, you need to ship it back to the company, and once they receive it, they will process your new order.
- They also have lifestyle and beauty brands.
American Eagle is a trendy brand all around the world. They also have stores all around the world, but they still offer an online ordering service. You can contact them via call, email, and live chat as well.
- If you’re not completely happy with a purchase, return it for a full refund. Returns with proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, order confirmation page, order details page, order emails) will be refunded in the manner in which the original purchase was made. If you don’t have proof of purchase, they will let you exchange or give you store credit for the current price.
- Online order returns are accepted at all AE and Aerie locations.
- You can exchange items at any open AE or Aerie store. They cannot accept exchanges by mail at this time.
- They have a varied range of sizes, and the largest size is 2XL.
- AEO Credit Cards, AEO, Aerie or Tailgate gift card, AfterPay, American Express, Apple Pay, Discover Network (including Diner’s Club and China UnionPay), MasterCard, Visa, JCB, and PayPal are the accepted forms of payment.
- We cannot accept checks, cash, money orders, or COD as payment.
- Standard shipping comes with costs and reaches in 3-5 days, but there is free shipping for orders $75 and above.
- 2nd Day Shipping for the US takes two business days. Overnight shipping orders are delivered the next day.
They believe style should be accessible to all, whatever your budget, as we deliver products inspired by the catwalk and the coolest muses of the moment. You do get a student discount here, but it is not specified how much. They are a UK-based company, but they offer their services in the USA.
- There are two options: standard shipping, which takes nine business days, and express shipping, which takes four days. Both these shipping methods are chargeable.
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached for returning the item. Print returns labels on our Returns portal and drop them off at your local post office. You will receive an email confirmation for tracking and proof of return.
- You will receive the refund in 3-5 business days.
- They don’t offer exchanges.
- The sizing is UK based, and it comes with an informative size guide.
One good thing about Express is that they have stores in the USA. They offer men’s and women’s clothing in-store and for online purchases.
- EXPRESS Credit Card, Express gift cards and Merchandise Credits (with a PIN), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover payment options PayPal and PayPal Credit. Gift cards that display the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover logos are also accepted as payment options.
- There are three kinds of shipping for the USA. There’s standard shipping which is delivered within 5-7 business days, Second-day delivery, which is delivered within two business days, and Overnight delivery, which reaches you in a day.
- The shipping is chargeable.
- Returns are easy; you can return them to a store. You can also ship it right back to them. Another unique option is to seal and return it to an access point.
- They don’t accept any exchanges.
Old Navy offers clothes for women, children, and men. They have a section for toddlers and maternity clothes too. You can buy their products online and pick them up from a store if they are unavailable online. Old Navy is a company by Gap. However, Old Navy clothes are less expensive than GAP.
- They have extensively explained the size chart. You will get your size if you read the size chart well.
- Contacting them is easy as they are available on call and by email.
- There are various payment options like credit/debit cards, Paypal, Afterpay, and Apple pay.
- They don’t offer COD as a payment option.
- There are four kinds of shipping, and all of them are chargeable. You can get it at cheaper rates if you are a member. Basic shipping, which is delivered within 5-7 days. Standard delivery, which delivers 3-5 days, express shipping in 2-3 business days, and priority shipping within 1-2 business days.
- Returns and exchanges are free when you use a prepaid return shipping label (online purchases only) or when you return in-store. You have up to 30 days from the ship date to return items purchased at Gap, Old Navy, and the Banana Republic.
Nordstrom Rack has clothing for men and women, bags, accessories, home, and beauty. You shop online, in-store, and also shop from their app. Shipping is free for all orders above $89. There are charges for two-day and next-day business shipping.
- The refund made will be effective in 5-7 business days.
- There are no exchanges allowed.
- You can return your items by shipping them directly to thee. You can also pick up your order at a store.
- They have a varied range of sizes too.
Nasty Gal started in a tiny San Francisco apartment stacked with a single laptop and an eBay account. Thirteen years later, they moved to LA, and today they are bigger and better than ever. They now carry new clothing, shoes, and accessories under our label.
- They have a chargeable delivery system.
- They are a UK-based company, so most of their sizes are the UK. There is an international conversion chart for your help.
- Returns are easy, and you need to ship the parcel back to the company. You have 28 days to return the item if there is any issue.
- A typical refund takes about 21 days.
- They also offer a student discount.
- You can pay via VISA, Amex, Mastercard, Paypal, Apple Pay, Klarna, Clearpay, and Laybuy.
Stores like Shein were not hard to find; it is just that we were so fixated on Shein that we never found others. These are some of the best and most affordable online fashion stores, just like Shein. They offer many styles and sizes. Some of these stores are just online, and some are hybrid. The hybrid stores provide better service and return policies. All of them accept a variety of payment options, but none accept COD as a payment option.